footer

Friday 24 November 2017

Black Friday and Sales in my Shops on Etsy

Time flies by so fast and as usual it has been ages since my last blog.... I just don't have enough hours in my days to do everything :)

This week I've been creating a few quick digital illustrations while having my breakfast to post on Instagram. I seem to be able to post regularly on Instagram and Facebook because it's just an image and comment, so much quicker than a full blog post, but I am going to attempt yet again to post more regularly on my blog.


I also post discount codes and if any of my shops have sales on Instagram and Facebook, so if you like what I create please follow me.... instagram - @ddeydesigns and Facebook.com/DeborahDeyDesigns

It's getting to be that time of year again and Christmas is getting ever closer and I can't believe it's Black Friday again already! Having said that I'll post below all Sales and discount codes that are currently running in my shops, so pop over and take a peek, you never know you might just discover  what you've been looking for, without even knowing you were looking for it lol
deborah dey on etsy

printables on etsy

deborah dey on redbubble




That's all for now as I need to get back to what I love doing....being creative.... I'm busy creating some new downloads and I'll be back to tell you all about them when they are finished :)


No comments: