footer

Monday 10 October 2016

If I Had Wings....

.....is the title of the digital project I was working on for NEOS 2016. I created the wings in Adobe Illustrator and manipulated a photo for the background in Adobe Photoshop. I wanted this printed on an A1 floating acrylic and when it arrived from the printers I wasn't disappointed. Acrylic is not the easiest material to photograph and this photo really does not do it justice. The acrylic keeps the vibrancy of the colours and gives the whole image a depth.

If I Had Wings by Deborah Dey

If I had Wings greeting cards are available from my online shop along with quite a few other new creations. Pop over to my shop for a wee peek.

 I also created some big pencils that are in my garden

giant pencils by deborah dey

NEOS 2016 is over now and I had some lovely people visit my studio and met a few local artists too. Will I do it again next year? I'm not sure at the moment, but I did enjoy it.

Here's a short video of the cabin all tidy and organised for #NEOS2016



If you would like to pop into the cabin to see what I do, just get in touch so we can arrange a suitable time. It's always nice having visitors and a warm welcome awaits you.

No comments: