footer

Wednesday 4 March 2015

It's been 2 weeks...

......since Sam the pup moved in with us and it's been a long 2 weeks. I can't believe how much of my time this wee fellow is taking up at the moment and what a big help wee Shug has been in helping Sam. He is really calming down and his fear aggression is on the decline and almost non existent now, he still gets fearful of new things but barks and backs off to assess the situation.
He is also just about house trained  too, yipppeeeeeeee :) which is great as I'm not constantly running around with a mop in my hand.
Puppy teeth are being lost so Sam is always looking for something to chew, so far my furniture has been safe as I have a very large supply of hide chews for him to munch on.
I'm really proud of how quickly Sam is learning the doggy house rules, but he still likes to push his luck sometimes. He is such a lovable wee boy and we are introducing him to as many different people and experiences as possible.


Now Sam is settled in and learning the house routine, I should be able to get back to decorating the house and designing more items for my online shop

No comments: