footer

Monday 16 March 2015

Doodle Hearts Paper Pack & a wee FREEBIE

Added to my shop today my Doodle Hearts Paper Pack Instant Download.

This is a set of 12 co-ordinating papers featuring a hand drawn doodled heart design. The heart design comes in 3 differnet sizes in 3 colours with a plain paper in each colour too. Ideal for card making, scrapbooking, journaling and other crafts.


The paper pack can be purchased from my shop, please click link below

Who wants a FREEBIE?

I have created a few quick tags that you can download and print.
Click the image below to enlarge and then 'save image as' to save to your computer to print.

This image is only 72dpi, but all my Instant Downloads from my shop are 300dpi files. Downloading and printing the freebie tag file can give you an idea of how the colours will look when printed on your printer on different types of card and paper etc. before purchasing a paper pack. If you would like a hi res 300dpi file of the Tag Freebie, please contact me and I will email this to you.

**colours may vary slightly depending on printer, ink, paper or cardstock you use**

Have fun creating :)


No comments: