footer

Wednesday 11 March 2015

A wee Freebie

Today my Mint Little Pastels Paper Pack is featured in an Etsy Treasury, so I thought I would create a little freebie using some of the paper designs from my Little Pastels Range. Click the image below to enlarge and then 'save image as' to save to your computer to print.

PRINT-CUT-CREATE


This image is only 72dpi, but all Instant Downloads from my shop are hi res 300dpi files. Downloading and printing the freebie tag file can give you an idea of how the colours will look when printed from your computer on different cards etc. before purchasing the paper packs. If you would like a hi res file of the Tag Freebie, please contact me and I will email this to you.

**colours may vary slightly depending on printer, ink, paper or cardstock you use.**

Paper packs are available from following links

Have fun creating and I always love to see what my customers create :)

No comments: