footer

Wednesday 6 June 2007

up and running

At last I have got my blog up and running, but now I'm lost for words.....I can't think of anything to say!!!

I have spent any spare time over the last few days messing around with computer graphics to make my title for the blog. This has been great fun, as I haven't done any web graphics for a while..............had a memory block and had to ask my son, Sean, how to do something, and he even showed me a new way of doing it. It comes in handy having a son that is so into his graphics and his media studies.

So hopefully I will be adding my mad ramblings about anything crafty that I have done and there will be many photos added. To start with here are a few ATC's I've made over the last couple of months......to feed my addiction!!!













No comments: