footer

Monday 25 June 2007

Trying to catch up & ATC's

Fell a wee bit behind with my Her Space:My Space so have been trying to catch up :-)

Soap
A product we use to help us clean. Find soap in your space today.

I enlisted the help of my son here.....my son (like many boys) and soap not a sight that is seen very often!!! The cleanest his hands have ever been............


Straight
Moving or extending in only one direction. Show us straight in your space today.




Tea
A drink with jam and bread, that will bring us back to Doh, oh, oh,oh. You must have tea in your space - show!



I have also been busy making ATC's and as usual I leave them to the last minute so made these yesterday to get in the post today.....keeping my fingers crossed they arrive in time for the swaps..

Nature in Bloom for Willow Designs monthly swap, the challenge was to use ribbon

Beside the Seaside for Willow Designs Calendar swap, got carried away and made too many, 1 for swap, 1 stay at home and 1 extra.....anyone want to swap for the extra one? contact me...


SSUP Monthly Swap, theme is men/dad. I have called mine Where's Dad?


I've still got some catching up to do with my HS:MS photos, so I will try and get these posted as soon as possible.

No comments: