footer

Sunday 10 June 2007

Just one card...........

I haven't managed much crafting this weekend as the weather has been so great, there was gardening that had to be done. Once I was out there working I realised just how much I have negleted my garden, but thats me got the bug again so it won't be long until I have it just how I like it again.

The one bit of crafting that I did do was an engagement card for my daughter to give to her friend. This was my first attempt at using my computer printer to print onto shrink plastic, (ink takes a long time to dry) I also stamped small hearts as a border on it and once it was shrunk it was clear embossed. I stamped a background of hearts and added some torn vellum, this was then mounted on to purple glitter card. I made a tag and stamped it with 'Love definition', this was a free stamp from Craft Stamper magazine.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: