footer

Saturday 6 February 2016

New Prints & CRAFTfest


It's been quite a while since I last blogged......am I slipping into my old lazy ways? Well not really, I've just been so busy............but it's time for a quick catch up.

I finally finished the Fox Heart Art that I have been working on, it took my ages to decide on a background colour, but I got there in the end. This is now available to purchase from my online shop and I will be getting some greeting cards printed very soon.

A fox Tale of Mothers Love

 I also created another Puffin print and was totally surprised when I sold the first one only a couple of hours after adding it to my online shop, this will also be getting printed on greeting cards. I've also started on another Puffin idea, so there will be 3 Puffin prints to choose from or you could buy all 3.

Seafood Dinner

The latest creation to be added to my online shop a photographic art print, digitally created from my own photographs. 

Homeward Bound

 I've taken the plunge and have a vitual stall at CRAFTfest on 26th - 28th February, I've never done anything like this before but thought it would be good to give it a go. I'm really looking forward to this event and I will be adding more crafty creations to my shop in time for this, so I'm going to be even busier....I love being busy though.
If you're a crafter why don't you join in....... theres still time to book a stall. Just pop over to www.craftfest-events.com. You can find lots of us who are taking part in CRAFTfest on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest and using #CRAFTfest on our posts.



Before I go I've just remembered I created a watercolour name doodle for one of my granddaughters, I found this so relaxing to do and enjoyed getting away from my computer to create :)


bye till next time...... I'll try not to leave it so long :)

No comments: