footer

Sunday 28 February 2016

#CRAFTfest & new in shop

well its been a busy weekend as I've had 2 virtual stalls at CRAFTfest, (an online craft fair) one for my art and the other for my craft downloads. Craftfest is still open today so click the image below to pop over and take a look at all the fabulous virtual stalls. You can find me at Deborah Dey Designs and Ainjewelz 

Theres been a lot of promotion for the event on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ in the week leading upto and over the weekend.
I'd like to say a big HELLO and THANK YOU to all my new followers, likers, re-tweeters, friends and customers that have popped over to both my virtual stalls :)

I'm told today we've to use the hashtag #SSPS (Shameless Self Promotion Sunday) so have created the image below to use today when networking.
I added new greeting cards to my shop, just in time for the weekend. These are mini prints of 

A Fox Tale of Mothers Love
A Fox Tale of Mothers Love greeting cards by deborah dey

Seafood Dinner
puffin Seafood Dinner greeting cards by deborah dey

Happy Landings
puffin Happy Landings greeting cards by deborah dey

These are also available as keyings from this section in my shop

I even managed to find some time to create another Craft Paper Pack Download and add it to my download shop and I have started working on a few other ideas. My head is just overlowing with ideas at the moment.

digital paper pack printable by deborah dey

Well it's time to do a little networking and use #SSPS and then as the sun is shining here in Aberdeenshire I think I need to get outside and enjoy it for a while. This was the view from my bedroom window this morning, theres still snow on the far off hills/mountains but I think Spring is on its way.
my view of loch of skene and beyond

What have you been upto this week?

No comments: