footer

Thursday 1 October 2015

Love You....

....to the Moon and Back print.
I have been trying to get back to being creative away from my computer a little more and set myself the challenge of trying some hand lettering. Not an easy challenge but I gave it a go and I will be doing more as I enjoyed it, even though my intial sketch ended up on the computer and was finished off in Illustrator.






If you like it the print is available as A4 or A3 to purchase from my shop.

I have also at long last got my new website up and running and I'm pleased with how it looks. I kept the design simple and clean, so it didn't distract from my graphic designs and artwork. I'm thinking about incorporating an online shop within the website, so this will be a test for my old grey brain cells. Oh well I love a challenge and to be busy. Just realised I seem to be going through a phase of having images in circles!


There was something else I was going to share but can't think what it was now! Old grey brain cells playing up again, never mind I'm sure it will come to me later.
Till the next time I blog byeeeeeeeee





No comments: