footer

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Laura's Logo

Laura from Laura Spence Photography asked me a few weeks ago to create a new logo for her business. I've known Laura for a good few years now, in fact she is family and I have always admired her work. She is an award winning baby photographer and she also photographs families and weddings, pop over to her website and see some of her work.  Laura wanted a round style logo and it had to have a baby within the design.

It was time to get my creative thinking cap on and after many stages of development I created the final logo design. Laura loves her new logo and is so happy with it, she couldn't wait to show it off and add it to her website. I love when my clients are happy :)

A little more about the process of developing the logo can be found in my portfolio on Behance.

My Puffin Heart Art is now printed on greeting cards and is available to purchase from my new shop and the Redwood Gallery in Echt, Aberdeenshire.


I've just mentioned my new shop but I will tell you more about this, my new website and Facebook page in another post soon. Over the next couple of days I will be working on a new design for my website, shop and Facebook page and get them all updated. I also need to make a section on this blog for Graphic Design.




No comments: