footer

Wednesday 18 March 2015

A new bunting design

After creating my Doodle Heart Paper Pack I was feeling the love and the need to create some bunting. So here it is.... Doodle Heart Wedding Bunting in silver grey

PRINT-CUT-CREATE


The files can be purchased from my shop, please click the link below

I will also be creating this bunting in the other colours that are in the Doodle Hearts Paper Pack, but if there is a specific colour you would like or a change of wording, just let me know. I love doing custom orders.

If you would like to see how this silver grey prints out from your printer, just download my FREEBIE TAGS and print :)

I will also be making some of the bunting up and packaging it to sell in my shop soon.

Yesterday I also added a pink Doodle Flower Paper Pack to my shop... I'm getting carried away with doodles...... and this is also going to be added in other colours.


If you are wanting anything designed just get in touch :)

No comments: