footer

Thursday 5 February 2015

WOW! really cannot believe that it has been so long since I last blogged....

I have been busy though, I finished college last year and now have a HND in Visual Communication. I was offered a place at Abertay University to do a Degree, but unfortunately had to turn this down as I was moving back to Aberdeenshire. I am still hoping to gain my Degree somehow.

I'm loving living back in the countryside, but not loving the snow that we have at the moment. I have been busy designing papers that can be instantly downloaded from my shop, I have also added a few more instant download bunting designs. I have lots of ideas bouncing about in my head so there will be more being added to my shop soon. The latest  items to be added to my shop were Little Pastel Paper Packs, these are 12" x 12" papers which are ideal for digi scrapping, but can also be printed off on A4 paper to be used in scrapbooking, card making and other papercrafts. Pop over to my shop for a wee peek


I am aiming to be a better blogger and blog at least once a week, not always about my shop though, as I live in a beautiful part of Scotland and I love to take my camera out so be prepared for some photos of what I see when I'm out and about. Also the odd post about any other creative work I do, which can be graphic design, mixed media art, art journalling and cooking.

until the next blog entry.....bye for now :)

No comments: