footer

Tuesday 27 August 2013

We have a winner......

.......the 200th sale has been made in my shop by Heidi Urshan.
Congratulations Heidi :)
Heidi had purchased some of my Vintage Jubilee Union Jack downloads to use for her daughters birthday party. So in keeping with the theme she decided to choose the Vintage Jubilee Union Jack ATC/ACEO background download as her freebie. I hope everyone has a brilliant time at the party. This was Heidi's first purchase from Etsy and she was very surprised to have won a FREEBIE.

I think I will have another FREE GIVEAWAY when my sales reach 300..... it feels good to surprise someone with a FREEBIE :) so as of today my sales are 202 so just 98 more sales till FREEBIE time again.

Thanks to all my customers and everyone who views the items in my shop and hits the Like button.

will blog again soon


No comments: