footer

Wednesday 8 May 2013

I'm such a bad....

....blogger!

I can't believe it has been so long since I last blogged here. I'm still crafting and I still have my shop Crafting Ainjewelz on Etsy. I've been busy with college work and have 2 new blogs associated with that which are DeborahDey and my Art & Design Project which I have to complete by May 21st.  Submission days for all subjects are getting ever nearer, but the only one I worry about is 3D Modelling & Animation, this is not my kind of thing, but I'm sticking at it. I also have a new website called Pixel61 where I have my online portfolio.

A couple of weeks ago me, Buzz (dog) and James (sat nav) headed north for the weekend to see my pals and had a great relaxing time. I miss the hills, the forests, the fresh air and the slower pace of life. Didn't get many photos though as my batteries went flat. I did however manage to snap a few Highland coos before my batteries died on me. I love Highland coos :)




Hoping to have more time to craft and blog during the summer holidays and fit another trip up north in too. I must remember to charge my batteries and take my charger with me so I can get more photos!

No comments: