footer

Wednesday 30 November 2011

The last fungi from yesterday has.....

..... grown and changed its shape. This is how the fungi in yesterdays last photo now looks, it has started to open up and has gone lighter in colour.

It's been a while since I last took a photo of Charlie the chick, well he/she is nearly as big as his mum now and getting adult feathers. Charlie still follows mum around and sleeps beside her in a nestbox, we always know where Charlie is as he/she still goes about cheeping all the time.


While I was taking photos of Charlie one of the wellsummers hens was wanting her photo taken


Then the sun shone down on her and made the colours of her feathers shine like gold.

and look who was out front of the croft this morning, Bertie Buzzard. He is becoming a regular visitor now and we see him just about every day.


He seems to have chosen part of the lane and the fields either side as his territory. Quite often when I go out in the car he swoops down off the telegraph pole and flies in front of the car and then up onto another pole. I'd love to be able to get a photo of him flying, with his wings open he is so big.

Well not much crafting has been going on so far today but I'm feeling creative so hopefully I will create something today which I will show you the next time I blog :-)

No comments: