footer

Wednesday 19 January 2011

I'm already a bad blogger......

......it' s been 5 days since my last blog, so what has been happeing? Not a lot really the hours and days just seem to fly by and I never seem to get everything I would like to do done. The weather is still cold, but the sun is trying to shine so I've had some nice walks with our dogs. I can walk down the lane and back and maybe see only the farmer passing in his tractor, which is a big change from living in a town, but I love it.


Ive managed to create a few more pages for Milliandes Art Journal January following the prompts set by Milliande, I feel I am starting to get my creative juices flowing again, which I am really pleased about. I really must find time to get on the computer and start creating in Photoshop and Illustrator, I haven't done much in these programs since I left college last year.



Here are my Art Journal creations for the prompts : Paint a zebra hand ala Guido Daniele, Stripey window, Vertical Journalling and Layered lines




No comments: