footer

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Another.....

....art journal page has been created. This time it is a double page spread and because I am not keeping up with all the daily prompts that Milliande sets I used 2 prompts for this. The prompts I used were - burn some paper and message in a bottle. These pages are Truth. I used my H2O's for the background, which gives it a shimmery look, that doesn't really show in the photos. I have wrote truth quotes all around the edges of the pages. The bottle comes off the page and is made of green card covered with fantasy film to make it shiney. The bottle opens like a card so I can jot down all my journalling thoughts of the day. The quote on the bottle is

"Three things cannot long be hidden; the sun, the moon and the truth." ~ Confucious.





I wonder if I will manage another page tomorrow?...................

No comments: