footer

Sunday 4 October 2009

I have managed to ....

squeeze a bit of crafting into my day ....... Hooray hooray

One of my projects at college is a magazine project and we are to decorate our project book to reflect what is inside. Well my magazine brief is for an arts and culture magazine called Juxtapoz and I am thinking of doing a feature on Alterd Art, but I haven't totally made up my mind about that yet. Anyway here is my very boring grey sketch book before I altered it
Thanks to some Paper Artsy stamps, which I stamped onto colourful magazine pages, my ATC that was published in Craft Stamper magazine and my trusty Sakura glaze pens, my book looks like this.....

I might add some ribbons or fibres on the spiral spine, but that is it for now as I've got to get on with some real work for another college project that has to handed in this week.

No comments: