footer

Tuesday 13 October 2009

College is on....

... holiday for a whole week. I have had the house to myself and it is so quiet, even with 3 dogs and 6 chickens!!!

I learnt a new stamping thingy this morning ..... a resist technique ... it was in the November issue of Craft Stamper. As I didn't have all the materials that were used in the magazine , I had to improvise with what I had. I made a thank you card for the tenants at the sheltered housing court where I used to work, to thank them for the fuss they made of me and the gifts I received when I left my job so I could go to college.




I have a few ideas going round in my head now of other ways I could use this technique. It was good to be crafting again :-)

1 comment:

jayne said...

glad you are crafting again liked this technique in my mag but haven't tried it yet. If you fancy sharing your crafts,enterig competitions & challenges, 3 month DT rota plus much more check us out over at www.fiskarettes.co.uk