footer

Friday 24 April 2009

I'm a blogging slacker

Well so much for my blogging ................ twice in one week and then nothing!!!!
It has been a very very busy week, what with everything I usually do and then I decided to go and do something I have been wanting to do since I was 16 ...... all will be revealed if everything goes to plan. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Kailub had his 1st birthday and what a lovely sunny day it was, he loved all his pressies and his big brother Kian kept saying "bigger boys can play with these too!". I will add a few photos when I have a wee bit more time.

It's been a long busy brain draining eye weary day so I'm off for a wee glass of wine ..... ok a bottle!!....... and try to relax before bed ... not that I'll sleep .... far too much going on in my mad head to allow me to sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

No comments: