footer

Thursday 17 April 2008

The puppies are here.....

Fearne decided to go into labout last Friday (11th April) and I was thinking for once she was going to have her pups during the day. Fearne had other ideas though....... she hung on to her pups until just after 1am when she gave birth to the first wee bundle ............. I sat with her all night while she delivered pup after pup until the last one, puppy number 6, was born just after 7am. I was shattered, but Fearne was totally exhausted, she fed her pups and we both managed to get about an hours sleep before the rest of the household woke up.

Heres a few photos of the pups on their first day



Fearne had 4 bitches and 2 dog pups, sadly on Sunday morning one of the dog pups died. This was my first puppy death and it was such a shock to find a poor wee dead pup. I had a wee puppy funeral in my garden.
I will be updating my dogs website very soon and adding a new puppy diary with photos, videos and updates on the pups progress.
I'm back at work now and my holiday week just flew by so quickly. So it is back to normal, working in the morning and then doing whatever else needs done when I get home. I'v a couple of websites to update and the wedding stationery I've been asked to do. I will add photos of the wedding stationery when it is all complete. I've also got to find time to get some ATC's done for this months swaps.......
I'm still keeping to my Scottish Slimmers eating plan and so far I've lost 9.5 lbs which I am quite pleased with.
There's still no sign of my 2nd grandson being born yet, he is over a week late now, so it could be anytime soon. Hopefully the next time I blog I will have a new grandson
bye for noo

No comments: