footer

Tuesday 10 July 2007

Hands & Memory Book

Just as I was really getting into HS:MS Kirsty and Anita are having a holiday, however, they have left everyone with a follow on game. This is the first chance I have had to join in, the last word ended in 'H' so I have taken 'Hands' as my prompt. Hopefully I will have more time this week to do more photography. I have been so busy lately, not doing anything exciting though, just working and doing housework......how boring!!!

Hands


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Fearne (one of my dogs) is expecting pups in a couple of weeks so I have been cleaning out her kennel and giving it a lick of paint...... just making it all nice and fresh for her. I'm getting so excited about having pups again.....and I'm having a week off work......won't be a holiday though, got to try and get the garden tidied and I want to decorate my bedroom......aaaaaaarrrrgh I need more hours in the day!!!!!! :-)

I have managed to squeeze in a wee bit of crafting this week, I made a memory book for my niece Melisssa. She was the Gala Queen at Saline Gala this year, I wasn't able to get to the Gala to see her, but her mum and nan took lots of photos. Even though it was a miserable windy and rainy day everyone enjoyed themselves. Melissa is visiting me tomorrow and I will give the book to her then, I hope she likes it
....



1 comment:

Nat said...

Great shot, such a lovely ornament, the wood looks so smooth you can almost touch it! :) How exciting that you'll be having a litter of pups very soon!! Keep us updated :) xxx