footer

Tuesday 17 July 2007

Gargoyle

Playing along with HS:MS the letter is 'G' so I am posting Gargoyle. I took this photo a few years ago, it's one of the gargoyles that is on Dunfermline City Chambers or the Toon Hoose as many locals call it. I think he looks like he is suffering from a hangover after a good few whiskeys... lol


Fearne is still keeping well, approximately 7 days till she has her pups. My OH has made her a new whelping box so I have been busy today giving it a coat of undercoat. Hopefully tomorrow I will get the gloss paint on it. I must post a photo of the blooming mum-to-be.....I will get one on here tomorrow..... and dad too!!
Only 3 days left at work and then I'm off for a whole week.......yipppeeeeeeeeeee....keeping my fingers crossed that the sun will shine. :-)

1 comment:

Vanda said...

Love it, what a great photo :O)